ESPN Dallas is seeking the next great sales professional for a one year term project position who can represent our English/Spanish radio, digital, mobile and event platforms to the marketplace. Must be able to build relationships and create marketing solutions for business partners. If you are passionately committed to excellence, smart, hard working and believe in setting goals and achieving them at a high level, this could be the career for you. This is a tremendous opportunity to represent two incredible brands, ESPN and The Walt Disney Company.
- Represent ESPN Dallas to established businesses and prospect new partners.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients with the highest level of professionalism.
- Uphold the high standards of the ESPN brand at all times.
- Commitment to teamwork, quality, creativity, integrity and the pursuit of improvement and innovation.
- Achieve revenue goals for ESPN 103.3FM, ESPN Deportes 1540AM, and ESPNDallas.com.
- Minimum of 2 years of media sales experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in successful radio sales experience.
- Additional experience in selling digital and new media properties.
Preferred Education: Specific training in sales and marketing for radio and media professionals.
Required Education: College graduate or equivalent.
Please apply online at www.espn.com/joinourteam. No phone calls, please. Auto req ID 9925BR
Additional Information: Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.