Job Description: ESPN Dallas is searching for an individual to manage the commercial traffic department at KESN and KZMP. We are seeking a leader who has a full knowledge of the traffic program Marketron, has the logistic ability to manage commercial schedules for two very busy play-by-play station, and who is able to constructively work with sales people and programming. Passion, energy and understanding of play-by-play sports, and scheduling high commercial loads in a talk format is a must.
- Responsible for creating daily logs for both KESN 103.3 FM and KZMP 1540 AM through the Marketron program.
- Understanding of how to schedule and move commercial inventory to maximize daily revenue yield. The Traffic Manager must have a good understanding of programming play-by-play sports, daily talk shows, audio production and last minute broadcasts.
- Traffic must also have a full understanding of continuity and back up that position when needed.
- Implement and maintain order inventory, systems and templates and have the ability to interface with multiple people in programming, production and sales daily.
- Accountable for communicating to sales any bumps and or issues with on air commercial inventory.
- A minimum of 2 years in a Traffic Department and the ability to work the Marketron Traffic Program.
- Understanding of Word, Power Point and Excel.
Preferred Qualifications: Understanding of Powerlink, Powermerge and ENCO
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information: Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
Primary Location-City: Irving, TX
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
Please apply online at www.espn.com/joinourteam. Auto Req ID: 54877BR No phone calls, please.